Tungsten Skeletons

Nymphmaster tungsten comes with a guaranteed 98% tungsten content. The other 2% is solvent based which holds the white tungsten powder together as it’s being pressed. We offer a huge array of colors and styles, and our coating consistency is the best on the market. The holes and slots on our tungsten products are extremely consistent which ensures repeatability.

Showing the single result

  • -

Shopping Cart